Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年9月18日 星期五

I'm free~~

Tiger xinyi still here....use my tiger smile "welcome" you all.....
Sweety...i know we gonna meet...hehehe

My com all is oldest pic...when can update the new photo wif u two??My dear buddies~~


You want to go England tiam..dunno when can have a new pic wif u?this is last year 15th Nov take de..the last photo we take leh..when can meet u???miss u~~~


Finally….
I finish the first semester..
now have my fun holiday for 2 weeks..

what am I doing now?
Haha..at somebody house..
Everyday online online online…drama drama drama..
No choice…
Because here is san ka la place…
But it peace oso…I like…

First semester my feeling is full of anger…nervous…worry..
Errr…
Can say is a worst semester la….
But oso have happy moment la…
But I prefer to live alone..
Have people say me solitude..
But I dun care…coz it’s my life..
And I’m not didn’t talk wif people lo…
Hehe…
Finally……I have 2 weeks for me leave alone from the noisy place..
Akakkaka….

My baba and mama was argued..
Because want me back tawau…
But suddenly ask me to back tawau…
Haven prepare leh…and ticket expensive 1..
Haha…but nvm…coz I know baba n mama sayang me…..
Muacks..
I miss baba n mama….n mama de wan tan mee…baba de abc soup…
Yummy…
Oh Gosh~~hungry~~

At here already 3 days le…but y so fast 1??
Hmmm….
Dunno how my brother…
Coz my brother alone at hostel…
Hostel no ppl already..all back hometown..
Dunno my bro will talk wif who…
Nvm….i got send him message 1…kakakaka…
I’m such a good sister mah……

Oh…k lah…..
Supper~~
Miss baba mama de food make me hungry…..
Yummy….muacks…

Gonna meet ray, xia, shun, miki, Kenny…hope can meet my dear soo ting too lah…
Miss u all…muakcs…
Miss S3 frens…muacks…..







沒有留言: