Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年10月2日 星期五

End of the Holidays



Yoyo...It's me again....


Ok...
It's seems like not many people updated their blog..
me too..
because did not have the motivation for me to update my blog..
also dunno wat to tell to everybody..

My holiday..
is fun...tired...and happy too...
I meet my secondary school frens...
i appreciate the time.
But i didn't meet my sweet buddy..soo ting..How sad was it..
Miki, Shun and Kenny i didn't take picture wif you guys..

Seems like all came here became fat..
wat Happen with it??
I dunno too....
I say i'm fat..and goona do some exercise..but just say only,.
And my mouth keep full of food..
I know if i continued like that my brother and he will Beh Tahan..
ok...I try to behave my mouth..

Meanwhile....
in this holiday i meet his fren..
they are funny..
I love Jenna..a gal came back from Australia...
asking me to dress up myself..
She such a beautiful gal....
I'm found that I have a cancer group..
Haha...
4 people are cancer..
It's difficult to find who are same horoscope with me...
another 3 is his fren too...Funny....

Holiday have to end soon...
and i need to say bye Bye to Nilai..
How sad was it...>.<>.<
How sad was it....We are Student


The Mines

Toilet pic after sing at the worst place
Us

GoodLuck for You guys...
Muackssss...
Miss u all.....

Bless Me..

4 則留言:

坏女孩 提到...

其实有天晚上想拍照的..
可是你们很早睡了...^^
下个假期...
我们要拍很多很多的照片...
放假到我和琪去找你啦...k??

xiinyii 提到...

okok...hehe...

-本-王子 提到...

ho...u wan like 1st pic tht slim ya?good good..hehehe

xiinyii 提到...

hahaha....impossible la...
how come o..later the wind can blow me to holand lo..