Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年6月13日 星期六

Hm...

sorry guys..
i really got somethin to say..
but not here...
why i'm becoe quiet n quiet n quiet..
when class like not much to talk..
go buy things wif fren oso not much talk wif them..
i try..but.....
oh.....it's ok...

and u....
grrrr..............dun say u la...
viewing facebook...and..
haiz........say many times oso like tat...
maybe is my problems lo..

and.....
i dn like assignment..
i try to love it..
yes..i do...
but finally...group like do nothing..
maybe i dun want to make my mum sad...
so i put alot effort when tutorial n lecturer..
i try to understand..
yes...i do it...
but assignment.....
like haven start yet..how come??
stress stress stress..
it mAKE me become........
quiet n quiet quiet...who can help me??
although...................

ahhhhhh.......
sotong...i miss u...
miki i miss u..
shun shun i miss u..
raymond i miss u...
mui kuen i miss u........
i miss u alll............
all my best buddies........
sorry for no contact wif u all...
but my heart really miss u n i dun want to waste money always sitat cc...
hmmmm....................
i miss u all................................................................


the suprise things is..
today i receive my ex-同事 de mail..
ya...she miss me...coz nobody talk wif her.
i miss her too..coz she is the first tong shi tat close...
n she told me alot...
ya..i get wat u wanna told me...
but u take care too..
n...
不要把别人的话放在心上..
因为生气地使自己...
这样很辛苦哦....
可以得空sendmail和我诉苦的。。
我online会回复你。。。
祝你一切好运哦!!

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Everyone will undergo this stage..it depends on the time,bcoz its juz a transition period...there is nothing related to "try to love" or "u dislike" u do...
However,u have to do..bcoz u are in tertiary stage...we,ur Ex-classamte, had used to this kind of life edi...

xiinyii 提到...

yes...
thx for ur comment..

buEar 提到...

dn worry.. if nobody start to do assignment, u start it.. be the leader..

gambateh!!!!!