Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年8月11日 星期二

Who can teach me?

Who can teach me be a bad person?
Not means for be a robbery, kidnap or etc..

Just hope for who can teach me become a people that very cool and selfish?
I really cant do that..
so it makes me in a trouble way
I dun like this kind of feeling...

I know...
but i try...y dun u try also?
i also try my best to do my things.
But did u???
i can told u....NO....DEFINITELY NO~~

I'm not an angel..
i just a Devil..
I can be patient..
i can smile in front u..
but u know my heart full of anger?
No....u DEFINITELY DUNNO

Please...try to be independent please..
i'm not superwoman...
i need to rest...

Please....Give a space for me.
Oh Gosh..
if u really in a trouble way y dun u try just say help?
y dun u look around and try to learn how to do it?
ok...please...dun make me say rude word please..
I TOLD U....My EQ not really good..becoz facing UUUU...

I'm not a tool please..
ask people for help u must see that people is it really want to help?
please....u dunno how to see the black face n white face?
Although i'm not dark...

Really cannot stay in this life...
everyday like stressful..

Please la..
i'm not a people will show out my feeling...
I'm not a people will cry in front of u..
I'm not a people will angry in front of u...

Ok...Let's me Told U...
I have 3 faces...
1 is smile face...but is to pretend 1..
2 is dreaming face....I thinking something
# is sleepy face...means i'm the time to bed...

Let me go pls...

3 則留言:

-本-王子 提到...

mm..sure hv tough life ya..
i oso got face such incident b4...
life is hard..so nxt time hv to find a good member...
take care o..
will always support u ^^

匿名 提到...

just be yrself~

xiinyii 提到...

Yes.....i get it..