Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年11月7日 星期六

I lost Myself

Life like become so complicated...
Friendship complicated...
Study complicated...
Oh..I cant bear with this kind of pressure...

I dunno what people thinking about..
Eventhough i have ears, eyes, mouth, as they have..
But i dunno what their brain r thinking for..
I really cant believe anyone..
So how i survive in this kind of environment?
Isolated...this is the way how i escape from this kind of world..
I use drama to relax myself..
I listen song with my headset and do not listen any sound from outside...

People are so dramatic..
My life oso become dramatic...
Become troublesome and horror..
I'm fierce....
I'm Scared...
I dun want to face this kind of people..

Looking with them with smile..
Talking with them like a silly...
But their mind will think how i can bully you?
How i can make joke with u and i feel happy?
Gosh....Horrible....

I cant find the real me..
Don't care what they r saying about..
Don't care what they judge u..
But...some of them like take some benefit from me..
Is it means I valueable??
I dun want like tat..

Someone is disturbing me..
I hope to escape him/her..
I hope i dun so close with her..
But..I dunno how to reject..
Coz i know..they near me because of my work..
They hope to borrow...oh not..is take something from me..
But what i can give them???
I know....they close with me become some of the purpose..
I think when they get it from me i will throw in the rubbish dump...

But if i reject them they would say i selfish..
Maybe will not fren with me...
What can i do??

I escape..
I escape..
They gossiping.....

Where can i escape to?
No way...just back to my life...

Who can giv me a real hug?
who can lend me ur hand??
Who can....
who can.....
I lost myself...

1 則留言:

miki 提到...

不要酱啦,不要失去自己,加油啊。