Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年11月21日 星期六

New Challenge for Me!!

this semester i take music subject...
It's fun and interesting for me...
But it is also a new things for me...
Although i have learn music ago...but now when i touch it..
I'm not really know what is note and what is them...
So...ii try to challenge myself..

I cant believe it i really try hard to learn it..
And i want to say..
Lecturer and tutor is good...

Next week was the mid term of music..
ABC 40 question..
I think can shoot it with short gun..
But i dun want to do it..
I want learn it myself.
I want try hard to know it..

However..
Music class is not easy..
I should recognize which sound was that instrument play..
What song of it...
The song....OMG....I really.....I need to say..
AMEN...
coz have church song...
Alleluia....still have more than 1 version..
Need remember who r the composer...the history...
Alleluia....when i sleep..i still can learn this song around my ears...

But it's still ok..
the harder 1 is should recognize instrument sound...
Really hard to remember..
And will do some mistake..
What is viola and cello sound?
It's look alike....

I like this sudject very much now...
Because i like to challenge....
Bless me....ok???

Midterm....
Break my Target~~~~

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

如果没有错。。violin 的声音很尖。。比较高音。。接着是viola..so 声音会沉少少。。可以没有cello 那么低音。。然后是cello..低音的。。最后是double bass..最沉的。。它们都是一家人。。。

ps:hope can help some in ur music exam..^^ 加油。。

miki 提到...

哇~~有音乐课也。加油加油~
你一定可以的啦~
等你有时间才回我mail吧,
我随时都会等你的。

xiinyii 提到...

Ho: i know that....hehe..but if just listen viola and cello really can recognize..