Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年11月28日 星期六

New hairstyle..New life~

I cut my hair...
eh....quite cute 1...ahahah...
But my fren said look like kangaroo...>.<

Have a new life..
Ignore the troublesome...
Ignore what people saying..
Ignore all..
Smile everyday..
Pass my time everyday..
Doing assignment everyday..

My music mid term is quite good...i think..
Coz know how to do...
The good things is...hahaha..
cant say hear..coz secret...
have other people will see this...

Assignment...
Presentation..
two presentation in a day..
English in communication.. Intro my hometown..Sabah~~
Still remember i have post bandar tawau that song b4?
Haha..i gonna show it...
Design presentation..
that teacher malay campur english..
Hmm....let u all see my works.. .

I made this advertisement...hehe....
that lousy design teacher din teach alot....
and i'm absent class that day..
canon advertisement...
good o bad leave comment pls...


Do le many time..
but got mistake do again..
but cant find back the first 1...i dun like this....

yes..the whole week i keep doing assignment..hehe
so hardworking o..
next tuesday mid term again..
a shit lecture shit tutor shit subject..
Why i say so..lecture is my tutor..teach nothing eventhough i try to catch up what she said..
Mid term..the note so....so.....thick..
Alot to study..
mid term jeh..need o not o...>.<

Gambateh in Ur coming exam too~~~

沒有留言: