Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年12月5日 星期六

Emo~~ing

Last night was emo+ing....
Somebody not free to console me...
So miss my buddy....
Sms them....
Thx Miki...
i want gathering wif u all...

Look back the high school photo..
I damn miss u all...
Haiz...
but me at setapak hard to go find them..
Even Ah sua at here i also never meet him..
so cham duh.....

Next time should date him early...

Ok..
My music midterm is good..
Cant believe i get the mark...
Wow.....almost want fly...
I put more effort to do everything...

Phew...
still have 1 week...
then no more assignment and presentation..Good~~~
My design work let lecture keep it...
Good~~the second time....hehe...

I want back Hometown..
Soo Ting...bring me back.....



And u..
i know u no time to console me..
But nevermind..i know u bc..
Goodluck in ur coming exam o~~~

沒有留言: