Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年1月20日 星期三

It drives me Crazy!!!

Set an alarm for me..wake up early tomolo...

OMG~~
It's midnight already...
wat am i'm doing now??
study my music..
Thursday sitting for the music examination..

Now i more prefer to listen music...
Coz more easy to recognize...
But now...
this time no listen music section...
just have to memories the history of composer..
Memories things is hard for me..
I hate it...

This few days stressful because of exam...
Today sit for the mass media and society exam people..
is panic attack me...
Scare....
Dunno this subject can get good result o not..

The most difficult subject in thursday is drive me crazy..
Hope to shout now..
but it's midnight now...
I want sleep...
but insomnia....
Is it i'm highperactive?

Haiz....

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Oh ya...
all my fren say me white liao..
is good o bad??
coz i'm din face the sun for 2 more weeks edi.....

1 則留言:

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ 提到...

the paper ii most worried was MMS,
but after ytd,
ii didnt feel scare eh~
at least not like mass comm,
got half of it dunno answer loh~

ishh~
ii hate to rmb thing de loh!
"最讨厌读这些死人东西"~
bcoz they are all dead~ haha xD
烂gag~
gambateh yo~