Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年1月22日 星期五

It's Romantic?




Today was my first day summer vacation

The first thing i do is take drama from my floormate..

she is movie supplier..also is my senior

While...they asking me something about me and my bf


First..I told them he is study master now

They look so envy


Then ask me how old is he

then they say bigger than me 5 years..

How we knew each other?


He is teacher

I am student

They shocked: WAA~~~~then then then?

Then i knew he had feeling with me

They still shocked: WAA~~then he had treat u different?


They looked curiosity

I told them..

Nope...Coz he treat all of his student like a friend.

So, treat me also 1 of his fren..


They asked: But he alot of student, why will fall in love with u??is it u two very close?

Then i said, nope

I treat him as a fren too...

But i keep a distance wif him

They envy: WAA~~~so romantic


Why the people who listen my love story will say romantic?

Their reason is because teacher and student love story just will appeared in anime world

I ask: Is it???

i think is myself cant feel the romance


Then they ask how he chase..

I say no wat...just like normal..

Then they say he really is a patient people..

chase a girl for a long time never give up


I said: Nope...he have think to give up..

But at last...i accepted him

Until now...


Till now...i feel so regret why i hurt him many times when he chase me for many times

But i find any excuse to console myself..

The reason is...he is teacher..i am student....like that will get punishment

Yes...i told myself this reason


But the luckiest things is...

He never give up

Till now...


But i curious

I curious why u will choose me..

Why u will look up to me

Why and why and why~~


IS it my story romantic?

Yes....now i feel the romance of my love story..

Now i feel the romance of him


沒有留言: