Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年1月26日 星期二

One weeks~~

Yes...one weeks i will back to Tawau..
My sweet hometown...
Miss my parents alot...
miss the food alot..

So where i'm having my 1 week holiday??
the venue that i haave been is Nilai..
Sure is ah bun house...

Today have a nice dinner wif my ABC soup..
it's yummy....

Wat am i doing now?
blogging..
where is he now?
on the bed..

He keep playing my bro's psp..
i keep playing the Icy tower..
Jump Jump Jump~~~

ok....seems like the situation is change..
I dunno why..
Feel like.....normal..
nothing special..
dun want do anything...
Just like normal..
what happen on me??

I dunno..maybe it's become a habit????
hmmm...i not really know....

Is it time will make love stronger??
Or is it time make love become lesser and lesser?

I dunno...i don't want to imagine the situation now..
Just let it be..
because i know..
i cant leave him...
I love him...
i miss him...

Just maybe now we become like husband and wife..
married for many years...

OPpsss...sorry..
my title is not related wif what i'm typing now..

Just i want to say...
I wont give up anything....

I scare when he read my blog will become how...
but i know..
I cant hide anything....wif him.....

沒有留言: