Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年2月9日 星期二

It's still got 1 week

Yes..
what i'm waiting for?
Next Sunday was a big day for us..
It's Chinese New year~~
And Valentine day...
I was excited to wait for it..
for wat???
I dunno also...
I am the person who like chinese new year much..
I dun like gambling..
But i like go visit fren house and eat eat eat...
The words i say..
去人家家。。把东西吃完是一种尊重
Hmmmm....
That's right..hahahaha,...
But i know...somebody wont let me eat alot...
coz....coz will fat o...

AAAHHHHH....
now struggling wat to buy for valentine present..
Never give my love present..
this was the first time..
wat to give??
I'm poor...no income...dunno can buy wat..

Haizzzz........
Oh......
So happy wif the day...
Lets celebrate together~~~~~

3 則留言:

紫蓝天空 提到...

haha..i know i know wat can you buy..
jus buy a ribbon..that enuf...
memorable present...haha..just put a ribbon on ur head..

Kyren 提到...

memorable present does not mean must be an expensive present. You can try d.i.y something eg doing a card with handwriting. ;)!

Sharon ヅ 提到...

hmm..do sumthing with HEART!!^^
it means ALOT already..=p

Happy New Year~~~ XD
and welcum you back..
pretty girl..=)