Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年4月22日 星期四

I'm free

Going for exam wif the Happy Mood.Coz it's last paper.


So, today was the last day for me sitting the last paper.
U cant imagine it..
Have 10 days holiday for this only one subject.
U will ki siao.
If u really use the ten day in this paper.
Then u will feel tat...why i can so free...other still keep studying.
And they still burn midnight oil..and i was lying on the bad.But i'm insomnia seriuosly.

So, i sambil facebook...sometimes face book
But...Really enough time for me..
In this paper...normally the 4 credit hour is harder than the 3.
When i refer back to the past year. The question was not same wif wat i'm study..
And very difficult.I'm start to scare

But, today when all of us open the paper and see the question.
The boy behind me said: 很容易哦~~
OK..listen what he said.My heart is more relax.
Because i' still fill in the attendance.
Then open the paper..
VIUVIT~~~so leng zai today we...I mean the paper=.="
Then 9.00am...start writing non-stop

Until 10:30...I still writing the long answer wif the question 3.
The Hofstede's value dimension.
Oh GOsh...not enough time
Hand writing become ugly and ugly.
At last..I finish the paper on 10:50.
Then check and check and check.

11.00
We need to pass up edi.
Everyone is talking at there.
And the stupid teacher say dun leave ur sit and dun talking.
Nobody hear...
Pheww....the wind is blowing in the classroom

Out from the class..
Everyone ask...Know how to do o not??
I just smiling.But i really dunno how to give the local example in my answer.
Actually i hope this subject can get A.
But i know...It wont so easy....B+ already laugh till fly lo~~

Ok..
I'm free..
tomolo go suunway...
Meet wif my Babesss..
and Mr. Chang Shin BUN and Mr. Sua Jin Hung is not free at all..
but...I'm miss them very much...

Oh yea....The nuffnang beside my blog u all can click it...
it's advertisement..If u interest wif it la...
And it can help me earn money de o..
so poor leh...hehe..

2 則留言:

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ 提到...

nice 1~
we r lucky tat the question does not belok-belok (not "very not directly")
but seriously, those hu noe answer will feel not enough time. same to mii~

wooo~ miss u jor.......... tata T_T

xiinyii 提到...

so fast miss me o??1 day din meet mah..next sem will saw me de la..