Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年3月12日 星期六

I need a blog makeover



I need a blog makeover from www.blogmakeover.net
Why?u see how long did i update my blog?
Because i'm feel bored to my blog template even i change it few weeks ago.I already get bored to it.
I think u guys bored wif it right??
So, i need a blog makeover.
This blog make over will choose 20 blogger and get a free Make Over.
Why dun u join?pls visit this website
www.blogmakeover.net and register it.

Hmmm...how i want my blog look like?
I hope it can be cool....sweet....and fashionable.
ya...i hope so....
Actually now blogspot is quite convenient for us to change a blog template.
But i still not satisfy with it.
And i dunno HTML stuff even my brother is an IT programmer.
Haha..if i have a new blog template i think i'm sure will update always.
I still have a story not yet finish.I just write chapter 1..still have chapter 2 and 3 and 4..
Will be continued...

Guyyss...bless for me!I'm hope i can choose by them and i really need it...
and join together and let us have a nice blog together~~weeee....^^


沒有留言: