Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年3月8日 星期二

Everyone is talking about that



So now i'm starting my second year third semester.
And i left 1 semester only.will be graduate on September
So what people is talking about recently?
They talking about should continue their studied after diploma or working?

A lot of people asking me about this question
And what was my answer?
My answer is i want to get married.
Actually,i have reason why i dun want to continue again.
Marriage is not a big issue for me.Coz i'm plan to marry when i was 25.

My fren said if u want to continue ur advanced diploma,
your cgpa must remain over 3.5 then u can handle all the stress and all the assignments and article, thesis...
My cgpa is over 3.6 d..and i hope will be get more higher in the last 2 semesters...
i can continue to advanced diploma..but i dun want to do that.
Fren says that it was a waste.
Advanced diploma should go for UK 3 months.
Where i get the money from?
Scholarship??i dun think i can get it and i think it is a waste to study advance diploma.
And my parents should not allow me for going UK 3 months to take the degree.
A lot of ppl say it is wasting ur money and time.
I heard something from Seniorss..so that's why i dun want to continue.

Then how about degree?
Ok...degree for me is ok...but which Uni i need to choose?
KBU,KDU,SEGI,INTI,TAYLOR,HELP, and etc is the uni that i cant afford.
What?Scholarship?I dun have really a good brain.And i cannot afford pressure.
So how was Utar...Utar is ok...But...I heard something about Utar.So, if i finish my degree and came out for work and nobody hired me is becoz of the cert so wat can i do?
And need to spend more 3 years..3 yearsss.....I'm already 24......
Spending alot of money and 24 just came out to find a career and when i just can get back my money??

I choose to back my hometown to work.
Find advertising film and work there...
I think i will choose to self practice???
ya....it quite save and not wasting time.Sure will keep improving myself.
In my mind,i think that design student do not need to study more.because we are not learning law, ACCA,engineering,marketing and etc.
We just design and giving idea,brainstorming.Theories is not much important.
So i have quite a little bit regret that why i'm learning so much theories that i already forget.
And seems like every sem is studying the sem theories and theories and theories.

Ok.....so don say it quite a waste that i dun continue my study.
I have my own plan and i know i'm feel lazy to study and exam.
And pls remember......don't think that i'm the person because of love and give up everything such as my studied.
If u think so,U ARE WRONG and not really understand me.
I just don't want to explain a lot. So, i have my own plannn....


Actually i have a bit regret that why i dun directly going to degree when i was 19.
It's too late to regret.

3 則留言:

老鼠 提到...

放心,不管你做什麼,總會有支持你的人。
把我算進去把~ XD

xiinyii 提到...

谢谢你老鼠~感动>.<

miki 提到...

想怎么做就去做吧。最糟糕也只不过是原地踏步,至少你已经朝着你未来前进,虽然不懂得等着你的未来是什么。