Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年5月12日 星期四

I always complaint that why am i a girl




yes...as u know that
the weather is getting hot and hotter
I'm sweating everyday,everywhere,every seconds
and even when i'm bathing i'm feel like sweating too
the bad things is i'm a girl
I'm thinking about why am i a girl
maybe my previous born was a very dissolute guy
Now,It's a Karma for me to realize how to be a girl and how difficult to be a girl
Ok...what's the relationship between the weather and my gender?
Boys,u would not know that
Even girls also do not know that
We cannot bath cold water when our period comes..
And the worst thing is we cannot WASH HAIR!!!!!
Its feel like
What the F**k
As u know that the weather now is very super duper hyper hot
Feel like want to have a naked run???jkjk
not only cannot bath cold water
We also cannot drink COLD DRINKSSSS!!!
It's like killing me
My body was burning
I'm just sitting at there and i can feel the hot wind
then I keep drinking water to make myself feel better
But...It's not work!!!!!
Feels like dun want to go out
maybe will get sunburn or i will in FIRE!!??
outside got haze around
Feels romantic.....>.<
Ahhhhh.....i will be endure after period gone and bath with cold water till my skin desquamate!!!!!



沒有留言: