Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年5月28日 星期六

It's a lizard story

This story was happened on Thursday and Friday.
My father and mother disgusting story.

Ok...start now...
Thursday, my home has cooked the corn soup.
We have a long long time didn't drink corn soup.
And now, brother and I was not at home.
Then 2 of them were so enjoying with the corn soup.
The first day, when my dad was boiled the corn soup.
After he done. My mum feel hungry.
But just only two of them.
They cannot finish the big bowl of corn soup.

the next day, my dad was boiled the corn soup again.
After it done, my mum feel super duper hungry.
But the soup is still so hot.
Then my mum put the soup on the table, did not use anything to cover it.
And open the fan.
As my home is more than 25++ no renovation, no painting.
So, there have many lizards in my house.
What kind, what color also have.
Eukkkk...I'm feel geli now.....
After few minutes, the soup is cold a little bit.
Then my mum cannot wait for her delicious dinner.
Then 1 spoon, 2 spoon, pour the corn soup on her hot and white rice.
Again, 1 spoon, 2 spoon, put in her mouth.
My mum was asked my dad: The soup today is so delicious. Like put some salt vegetable inside.
Then my dad response:ya,it's so delicious over 1 night.
Then my mum was directly take the corn soup and almost want to put in her mouth.
Then she saw something look like a vegetables.
She asked my dad: what vegetable is this?u cut it 1?
My dad:no..i din put any vegetables.
Then my mum realize something....
It's a LIZARD!!!!!!LIZARD already cook till BLACK COLOUR!!!!!

then my mum and dad was no appetite to continue d..
even the soup is how delicious.
The lizard Spoiled it....

When i heard this amazing and disgusting story.
I was like............eeeuukkkkkkkk~~~~~~~


Actually i want to put lizard photo. But when i'm searching, i'm not dare to c...
The story is end~~It's lizard's story 2 will be continue~

1 則留言:

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ 提到...

I terus skip to the comment part xD