Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年3月7日 星期日

I'm Just Nothing!

I'm starting my last semester in the first year..
After back from hometown i have change my destination..
I do not continue to study advance diploma after graduate Diploma..
Because i change to back Tawau to find career..
so wat i need to study?
I believe that experience is important than what we study..
And what we study is not related wif what we work in the future...

It is a boring semester..
My mum was complaining me of the phone bil is too expensive..
so i have to control myself..
But...
But...

Today....i almost Ki siao..
because i dun have laptop...
My bro was take it to do his assignment..
So what can i do in room??
Sleep...eat...study...
Roomate was outing..
bro was outing..
friend was back to hometown..
Left me..
How cruel is it??
Look at my phone..
Who can i call without wasting money??
I dunno...
Found That..I'm just nothing...

I study already..
but after study what i need to do???
luckily my roomate borrow me her laptop...
But..i still sien...i want to out..
but where can i go??
Money is impermanency..

This sem is so free...
actually i can find a part time job..
But i need a job which is near my hostel..not be late home..
but how can i found it?

Who want to meet up??
i was free on Friday..Sat and Sun...
i want bang myself to the wall edi..
No laptop life is harsh life...

AHhhh..................................................................

I want Ki siao la~~~~~~

Soo Ting...i miss you~~
Mui Kuen...I miss You...
Miki....I miss you~~~
Shun Shun...i Miss you~~
Chuan...i Miss you~~
Raymond....I miss you~~
Joan...I miss you~~
Tkk,....I miss you~~

Chang Shin Bun.....I miss you too~~~~~>.<>.<....

5 則留言:

joan 提到...

oppss..u miss me >.<" hmm..next time when i free then i bring you go gai gai ya....jus window shopping...jus waste the transport fees...haha..

Jimmie 提到...

ow, u missed me!
sometime i am thinking of u too..
ur tat miraculous vampire teeth

-本-王子 提到...

miss you too >.<

xiinyii 提到...

haha....wat shopping oso can...haha
chuan...u miss my teeth..i miss ur hair....

Unknown 提到...

yea.. got me oh..!
I miss you too!!!! ^^