Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年3月29日 星期一

Stereotype




Yes
I admit that i have stereotype on someone
I trying to change my mind to accept it
I trying to accept the things she done before
But
i so confused in....which one was the real her??

I ask myself
why i become so evil??
Why i can't be the good person???
I should care about what she did before??
Should i forget the things she done??

Frankly, it's not a big things or issue that she did..
I can admit that..
Yes, i am the person that narrowness
I just can't forget

I confused...
because everyone is accepted her
everyone is friend wif her
Even is.....

But i just cannot forgive...
actually
i could not angry on her..
because not her fault
But i just care...
I just.....

It's killing me for a long time..
everytime i try to accept her and get closed to her
But my mind still have the stereotype on her..

Am i an evil??
Or an angel??

I hope to be an angel..
But..
Evil like easily to be
I just can't destroy the evil in my heart...in my mind

R u an angel???
yes....maybe you're

If i have a second chance to know you
i will not close with you
then i would not know alot of things that u say behind me

Today i learn
Stereotype can be more serious..
I scare...
I scare it become to prejudice..

But everytime i told myself...
Smile wif you...
talk wif you..
Yes..i did...
but..when i think of it...I angry about u...I hate you...

Girl...
You r a big girl..
Everything is over...
and everything still around you..
she never take anything from you..
Even is.....

Girl...
appreciate...
and remember it...
The bad things will be gone...
and it will be the lesson for you
and just give her a chance and urself..
To accept her

Good Girl..
dun be a kid...
It's will be happy if ur heart do not have any stereotype

My heart..
i need a chance to cry...
cry all the bad things..
Let's the tears drop down and be the pass flowing to the sea
then u never and ever will remember it

Girl....cry...u could do it..
Angel should fly away and give people comfort..
I want to the angel.
Comfort everyone who surrounding me

2 則留言:

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ 提到...

hapii onot?
ii'm oways the 1st! xD

so do u nid jehjeh borrow u shoulder?
it's small but nice~~

xiinyii 提到...

yes..
i'm happy that u always the first..hehe

no need shoulder la..
haha...
is ok now..
and i wont cry easily lah..