Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年12月9日 星期四

Finally

What a busy week for me
And finally...I'm finish my 4 presentation~
Pheww~~relief.....

Hmm..the first 2 presentation actually is like nothing~
coz tutor is just hope we can learn from the progress~
and i can say tat...i learn~

and today 2 presentation~
is about the interview and questionnaire~
Thx all the respondents and interviewer~
and the sales assistant~^^
the first presentation actually is very important for us
because tutor/ lecturer is more emphasize on our presentation~
so how was it?
we are at the safety stage....which is not out of expectation~
smooth, the flow is good, everyone have improve[especially the one really have a lot of improve]...
content like not enough..but our report is out of 3000 words already~
hmmm....lecturer say good..
but i think will get B or B+ like tat..even i hope it can get A like last sem..
But i dun sad about it..
Because our group all of the members have put a lot of effort~
except one people la~~~hmmmmm....wonder who is tat....

after this presentation~second is about the design TYPOLUTION
hmmm...my presentation is sucks...because i din prepare wat i want to talk about~
and like 2 mins then i finish my explanation~~
But i like my design~~hehehe.....i love the excavator and the T words~

after that..go to pizza hut wif my 4 belove frens...
like crazy in pizza hut...
it's a long time i din have laugh until stomachache~
laugh until cannot breath~~~wuuu...
seldom have this kind of moment~appreciate lt~~


At Last~
I satisfy my presentation~
Thx my belove groupmate~~
Thx for the coorperation!!muackssss.....
And u~really get a lot of improvement..it's worth to spend a lot of time to practice~
haha......i know...没什么的啦~~

沒有留言: