Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年11月22日 星期一

It's a thousand years



It seems like passing a thousand years
How many days i do not have update my blog??
Yes..It's two weeks~
actually i have something to complaint about my life
but it's too public and i choose to told my mum to solve my problem

What you guess?
How i survive in this two weeks?
It's too bad..
I got food poisoning~
I cannot say what i have ate and which stall i bought from..
later people will sue me defamation
Even i can defence myself~

OK~
today was a nice day~
why?
Because of my law tutor and lecturer
He made me feel that i have this kind of love is very appreciated~
What my boy done the romance things for me??

I cant really remember..
Because we are always in a long distance
But what he said is real
A girl don't want a big suprise~
It just a touch that will make a girl feel that you are really care her and love her

What my boy did for me b4?
I'm always complaining that my boy is not romantic~
but he have one behaviour always make me feel so romantic~
if want to say in deep..can say it's really melting me~

He love to hold my hand..
I still remember..2 weeks before we have a meet
We holding hand and shop around
What he did?
He will suddenly hold my hand tight and kiss my hand
It just a sudden attitude that can really make me melt~
My boy is really....
dunno how to say..
Is a 1000000000000% boyfriend
So love him..

Love doesn't need a big suprise
Doesn't need a candle light dinner
Doesn't need to count the money
Doesn't need to get present always
Love is just so simple~
a touch can really make a girl melt~

Love u my Boy~~

If u feel that this post have a little bit over..
Pls stop to read~thx......^^

沒有留言: