Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年11月2日 星期二

I'm admit that i am EVIL

People think that i am easygoing person
People ask me to do what then i do what.
Yes. maybe i'm a kind person.
But did u think about a kind person will have evil heart?
I can say that, My heart is an evil heart
I never want to be an angel.
Be an angel is such a harsh things.
Always repress the feeling, the emotion and never let people to discover it.

Do you know what evil think about?
evil think a lot of bad things
But not like burning,killing someone..
It just like a bad thinking in mind and never have the courage to do.

I'm a selfish person.
I don't like people to share my own properties with people.
YES. i dun like

Do you see the evil admit herself is an evil?
Yes. That's me
because i'm found that
My heart is absolutely change to another people and not like the previous me.
I'm no more a Sabah Girl~
Heart is getting complicated and complicated and feel like over.

Mind is not clear
Heart is not clear
Everything is not pure and clear.

I know some of the principle that help people not to think negative.
I can understand the meaningful words but i cannot follow the meaningful words to do what should i do.

我是恶魔 怕我就别靠近我

I'm hope to see my boy. Hope can clear all my negative things.
Hope to gathering wif old school fren. Comfortable when gathering and chit-chatting

Yes. I miss my home~
a very peaceful place.

this message is only a metaphor~

7 則留言:

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ 提到...

可以写华语吗??
(来乱的~~ XDD)

幸好有一句华语字啦~
我会看~~~~~

xiinyii 提到...

hahaha....
你懂英文的咯~
难道我英文太烂看不懂?

::[義]:: 提到...

Lolz, same kind MAN~!! Hahaha~ evil family here~!!

miki 提到...

come and kacau kacau~
i dun scare u leh..can come and disturb?

xiinyii 提到...

Justice:wqe r family
Miki:sure u can come and disturb me,...hahahaha

Unknown 提到...

Im an Evil too..
Lets be friend hahahaha

xiinyii 提到...

haha...evil gang~