Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年5月12日 星期二

I'm here~~KL

hello~~
frens...long time no see n meet..
how u all?
i arrive kl last night..
and today morning...my phone was keep ringing..
my frens ask about my life n concern about me..

i stay in my relative's house...
next week will stay in school hostel..
i know...i will be alone..
coz my roomate still at tawau now until 24th just back..
so how to pass days?
no computer....no fren talking..n brother need working..
of course i got plan la..
but have to get permission from my mum..>.<
come here still like a cinderella....T.T
pity girl...

i think my life here is ok...
just hope no pressure for me la...
yesterday when i need come here...
i said bye bye to my parents.
ya...my heart was like......like.......crying..
but i din cry..
coz ah bun's family were there too..
paiseh de leh....

wakao...the long long way...just can reach home...
buy mc chicken then back home...
yesterday really eat not much...coz i'm nervous
but mc chicken i ate finish...coz really hungry...

today just at home..
din go out...coz no transport...
nobody bring me out..then at home 'bot moi'

oh....mama....
i miss my mama...
i miss someone who stay at nilai...
i miss all my frens..

i will take care myself...dun worried...

7 則留言:

-本-王子 提到...

waiting the permission..

xiinyii 提到...

yayaya...hehe

坏女孩 提到...

也等着你来约我^^
要小心哦...
还有还有..
别忘了要照顾身体....^^
keep in touch..
加加加油...gogo的欣宜...^^

幸福王子 提到...

first time away from home for long time ?

xiinyii 提到...

Shun~~i will take care..hope we can met...

Xingfu wangZi~~ya...the first time..i am cinderella..

匿名 提到...

宜,
加油啦。。
是时候好好适应新的环境了,
好好照顾身体,
保持联络。。

xiinyii 提到...

en...
i will take care...
muacks..