Photobucket
Photobucket

2009年5月15日 星期五

Tomolo move!!

So fast..
stay in my relative house already 5 days...
is time to move..
move to school hostel..
but the damn thing is i need alone..
but nvm...coz sunday i will go play..
go where play??
somebody bring me go 'si beng'
kakaka..
oppsss.....not si beng
is go...go....a 3 days 2 night travel maybe..

i think i will having fun there..
but tomolo night need sleep alone...
coz my roomate still at Tawau now...

hmmm...
this 5 days....
i'm enjoy eat maybe...
face become round n round..
hahaha....
but i hate hungry in the midnight..
coz lazy wake up eat...
but my stomach cannot hungry duh...
so have to eat eat eat...

When i stay hostel..
no wat food me eat can let me eat le..
if hungry how?
i think my money is use for buy backup food...
hahaha..

k....
lazy typing now...
bb....
take care~~~~

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

haha...
in hostel de live is like that de lo...
but i know "somebody" will take care of u de..
don worry la...

miki 提到...

加油啊
要好好照顾自己 ^^

xiinyii 提到...

ahbe...u say de somebody is...
hehe..somebody oso cant take care of me...coz so far..

匿名 提到...

haha... u know i know de bah... hehe...