Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年10月26日 星期二

Privacy




Do you have privacy?
What things do you think that it private for you only?
do you willing to let people invading your privacy?
I tell YOU
I don't like

Maybe i'm such kind of selfish person.(我卖鱼的)
I have a lot of things that i don't like to share.
If i'm willing to share, means you are the people that i only share.
Who i will share?
the persons who have this privilege are those person really stay with me for long.
NO DOUBT.
It's my parents
My lovely brother
and My lovely boyfriend
and the people who stay beside me since secondary.

I'm exactly feel that.
My privacy is disclose by someone
I do not know how to reject and refuse people under my uncertainty mood.
Everytime i'm just say OK, Nevermind, you take it.
It's become my tag when people need it and i'm not willing to do that.

I said myself have an evil heart.
I wont burn people house, I wont stole people things.
But i have a bad devil in my heart and always commanded me to become someone that are kind.

People love kind person
But does the kind person willing to do so?
When her privacy is invading by someone, will she still kind for the person?
Definitely not, the next time she will build a wall against the people
and the next time you wanted to invade again, It's no more chance for you.

So, please....Don't take it as granted
have certain things that you think that's not important and is nothing to hide,
but for some certain people they will think that, It's my property why you should share with me?
So, the first time still can be forgive.
The next time, no more excuse.

3 則留言:

miki 提到...

who dare to bully u???
tell me..
my bear help u^^

::[義]:: 提到...

Lolz...

xiinyii 提到...

Miki:i think ur bear cant fight wif that ppl o...