Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年6月17日 星期五

Don't mess my mood



Life is so busy
and everyday i am shouting in my heart
F**K IT ALL
well...lady also will shout this words

A person told me
think positive to this kind of pressure
enjoy it and you will know your life is just so full
Yes, i did it
but sometimes i will scolded in my heart that
F**K IT ALL
i hope all of the assignment will be done
i hope college not teaching the same things for 7 semester
i hope the syllabus is not repeating the subject that i learned for few sem
It's totally boring

I hope the timetable can change
I hope no replacement class on Saturday
I hope....
i hope.....

the last sem...it really a tough life
No one is in a good mood
Everyone is full of anger, worried, tired
When can we rest?

I envy those who can always back home
I miss my mum
I miss my dad
I miss my bf
and how long i din meet my brother again?

I just want to say
I'm busy!!!


And......
Don't make me angry....
My EQ is quite good..never angry a person b4..
some of the people mess my mood
please...when u enjoy to see people angry
please think that you are hated by a lot of people.
Dont be the 1st people that really make me angry

3 則留言:

miki 提到...

please dun be angry...
u always pretty when u are smile~ =)

i know a lots of assignment really make ppl feel not happy, but angry dun really make everything become better...try to make your mood better...anyway, fighting =)

xiinyii 提到...

thx my dear....
i will always smile:)

miki 提到...

hope to see you soon...long time din meet jor...assignment jia you ^^