Photobucket
Photobucket

2011年7月21日 星期四

Dysphoria



I was told myself
Inner peace...Inner peace

Yes...i'm really try my best not to get angry, not to get in trouble, not to get mess
I did
i do not angry, I do not in trouble and i do not make everything mess
I am be so patience these few days

But i have some of the time
I'm gonna burst out everything and shout everything
Something that i regret to
Something that i hope will not happen

It has something that is hard to control
I told myself again
Just let it be

People is just so ugly when they are talking other people
Yes i know
But sometimes it's hard to control
Some people they are just a busy body that make you feel don't like
and one day you will explode like a volcano
I know i'm so mean
And that time i told myself
They are just want to lend a hand
They are a kind person
and sometimes it makes me confusing

I told myself
Just be yourself
Dont care what people do
When you get angry to one people, it will make urself ugly
It's not worth.
Ok...i will try to convince myself
Inner peace....

My fren yesterday give me see something that related blood type with horoscope
Most of the things that is accurate
But there have 1 things that i really totally disagree
which is Cancer will not always care for something that is small

I think it need to see the duration
small things can be a big things in a long period.
Ok...i think i need to get on bed
Night~


ps: i have 1 fren said that, cancer people is the most kind people among all the horoscope.
But i dun think so. They will because of environtment and change to another people.

1 則留言:

Blogger 提到...

Are you not using an Horoscope app? Download The Best Horoscope App (Suitable for iOS & Android)