Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年6月2日 星期三

Compose my life




When i was small, and the tree was tall
i always try to jump and catch down the kite that hold on it
But it just too tall
i call the tree as Challenge

15 years was gone
I was tall, and the tree was stronger and taller
I still stubborn try to jump and catch the kite from the tree
But I fail to do it
I call the tree as Hardship

15 years later
The tree was keep growing
This time i'm not to do the same things
Because i know
The tree was getting higher and human become older
I call the tree as Release

This is what we call life
we challenge the things
and we just want the honour of victory
We are clinging to fight for the hardship
But we fail
Even it fail
Few years ago, we will just pleasure that
WE DID IT BEFORE
WE TRY BEFORE
and just put it down and let the time past
We grow

I believe that
every children trust SANTA CLAUS
Trust angel
But does it really exist?
Nobody would know

I never meet Santa Claus, i Never see angel
If the star is sparkling down
I will make a wish that i can meet them
But i never see the star was sparkling down

I'm not the composer can write a nice story
I would not regret
Because i have the chance to choose
choose the story that I want

if i were the composer
I should choose a story that really sad and sensibility
because reader just like to read the sad story

Human being
just stubbron to chasing the shadowland
And it doesn't have anyone success
At the end they just will fall down and despair

In my life
I don't say it's too late
I try and I try
But i struggling...
Afterward it will be overcome
I'm compose my life
It's a reality life that have lies around,realism,love,trust
Good and the Bad sides exist once both
It's make me to recognize
Make me to grow
I Love My life because it's always have the way back to home♥

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

每一年都有看到圣诞老人leh~@_@~
天使网上找一找也有了!
人们只是在追逐已经有了的东西。所以好好珍惜身边的东西。因为你所追求的其实已经有了。而是自己没发觉到罢了。

xiinyii 提到...

yes...i try to discover it....
thx to visit my blog^^