Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年6月6日 星期日

It's sweet



I'm tired
and i enjoy my life..
it was a busy day..and never rest for 1 second

Even how i tired..
I'm still felt happy that last night u say u miss me first

Everytime is i'm said i miss u

3 weeks i'm back to KL
today is the first day that u tell me u miss me first

Even I MISS YOU just a simple words in our couple life
But when u told me that
I were melted by u

Do u know?
How hard can let a boy say I LOVE U
we together almost 2 years
I heard I LOVE U not more than 15 times i think

U say U MISS ME not more than 10 times

3 weeks i'm come here..
How many times that i say i miss u?
How many times i said what to stay wif u?
How many times i said we married?
It's shame..
But i just love u..
and i hope u to know that...
I really miss u indeed..

My eyes almost close now..
but i still want to blog about that u say u miss me
Because it such a sweetest things for me

U know...
I'm an obviously Cancer girl
I'm easy satisfy..
So when i angry...U can easily tam me...
U r obviously Pisces guy..
U r easy care for something
So when u angry...I hard to tam u back

My boy...
The only I MISS U..
really can make me happy for few days...
I dunno is it because u seldom told me so i felt suprise...
But i know...how many times u tell me..
I READ WHAT U MEAN...

My Boy...
I say I LOVE U...I really mean it
U say U LOVE ME...U really mean it too right?

My BOy...I miss u so much~
I'm very tired today...
But i still hope can sms wif u..
Because it is our conversation in a day...
PLs reply my msg...even it late..
I just hope..Hope can save every words U say FOR ME♥

Because of the I MISS U...I have a nice dream last night^^

沒有留言: