Photobucket
Photobucket

2010年6月8日 星期二

What's the meaning of friend?





I'm confusing about this question
and try to keep silent
really dunno what's the meaning of friends
They really don't look like a friend
I listen what my friends said
She said
a girl was telling a new friend about all her life from childhood till now
Tell the whole story of her life
Yes
It's definitely doesn't matter

However, at last she said she want to climb and climb
she hope can get the target she wantShe hope to get the achievement
She stubborn in the things that she cannot do
She try and try and try
When she fail, she sad

Yes..
It's doesn't matter a people try to learn more and try her best
But...who know the background when she achieve?Who know how she can achieve?
a lot of things that she used maybe is artifice
We never know
Have people told me to be careful of her
Because maybe she friend with you, but she try to hurt you
Even she pretend nothing and she learn alot to hurt you 1 day
Who knows?

I'm confusing about it
A girl was envy a girl who stay close with her friendsAnd she talk a lot of the things
And say the girl was trying to get the benefit from her friends
Who knows?
Nobody know....
But i just know....this world really have true friends

Like my secondary school
I love them and we do not hypothesize who they are
We just very pure and simple to get closeNo benefit around
Just the feeling of LOVE

In my college life
from the first year i'm confusing with this topic
But now
I found a best best friend in my college life
She is cute
She is nice
She is talkativeWe just the same
what she think is what i'm think
I just love her.....

Friends...
No benefit around..
Just a best friends....Like a blind...could not recognize who is true
I choose to be blind...coz i can stay with a dark peace world
Just listen without to see their eyes
Nowadays...human in this world become a professional actor

沒有留言: