Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年1月20日 星期日

Give back my freedom




He look like go inside my heart
and he never away from my heart
2 person in my heart
how can i choose?
i don't want to choose
reject his love
get hurt deeply
love
a terrible things
extremely hurt
extremely painful
what i want?
i just one to be myself
he not the one that i will love
he is the one that i love so much
i don't care i will be alone
actually i'm not alone
i'm not the only star in universe
besides me have all my lovely family and friends
i wont say the three words
i will say the three words to another him
not 'i love you' just 'i'm so sorry'
is it i'm crazy?
or i become mad?
or i don't wanna fall in love?
ya...this is the answer
i wont try to love him
i will try to forget him
my tears....just for someone that is worth
my smiles...just for someone that i love
my life...just for someone that i want
tears....
accompany me when i get hurt
hopes...
no hope anymore
i will be happy....
like the butterfly...
smiles...
will always on my face
my life
no him and him
i dun want to choose
give up....
please......
my advice.......
when you say i love you
i just felt scare
when you ask me
i just want to run away
please....
away from me
i dont want.......

ripples~~~~~
go away and come again...
no waiting
no hopes
no smiles
no dissapointed
no desperate
no love
no pain killer

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wow~mui ur english lvl so high orh^^so great hahax

xiinyii 提到...

huh?like tat oso high ah??
omg....

匿名 提到...

i mean ur way of expressing ur feeling ah mui^^xD