Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年8月7日 星期四

My Way

My way
Believe You....


Lonely
away from me

where i'm going..you are follow me...
what i'm thinking...you keep struggling with me...

I hate you....

I was Alone to go anywhere...

Alone up from the stairs
Alone looking at them
Alone looking at the outside
Alone dreaming
Alone
Alone
and
Alone...

Smile
appear on my face
but my heart feeling hollow

Troubles...
those troubles thing please leave me alone
I hated It...

Silent
become more silent n silent

all coming because of me...

lonely away from me...
smile come for me....
troubles away from me....

I'm keep dreaming and dreaming

Exam week...
is a week for me to be calm
is a week for me to be silent
is a week for me to be concentrate
is a week for me to think about it
is a week for me get out from the troubles
is a week for me..............
and many many....

but.....
I know that...
lonely wont away from me....

is time to FIGHT for the exam.....

What a moody month for me.......
Get out from me

3 則留言:

Nat 提到...

考试加油哦
^^

Sharon ヅ 提到...

shoo..shoo..shoo..!!!
troubles and sadness get out from xinyii..
dun make her sad anymore..
so..SMILE^^ be hapi girl..
you're not alone..you still have us..=)
jia you in ur exam..^^

xiinyii 提到...

thx sharon^^....
i will be happy...