Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年3月11日 星期二

Chuanz Tagged M3

Well, actually i don't want to write anything about this, but I have been tagged by Chuanz who is one of my good friends and since it's holiday now, I am really boring staying at home, think i should follow the rule no1.... I hope the game run smoothly, so ...let's begin..zz Z...

Rules % regulations.

1. Each person tagged must post these rules.

2. They must post some random facts about themselves.

3. When iI sat FUCK YOU, i mean F-U-C-K-Y-O-U

4. Yo'll have to elaborate about the facts.

5. The bloggers shall then tag some of their friends

er...i think i will write about slim

S[lim]
slim this word..sometimes i like...sometimes i hate...why?when ppl say [wah...u so slim]i know...it's praising...but have somebody always say[allah.u slim than me o..i more fat..haha]i know...she compare her body wif me..nevermind...i know when i was 10 years old flow by the wind...haha..i hate ppl everyday say me slim...but i oso want to fat ok?i know i slim..but dun always say tat ok?compare compare....not fun loh!!hate it ok?

L[im]
ya...my name call lim xin yi...that's me....haha...nothing special loh...sometimes ppl call me lim xin yi i thought they call me linc o....but i dun care...haha..but better call me xinyi.....

I['m]
i'm a girl loh....a cool girl?Indefinitely...last last month i receive a msg from a stranger..it said[hey..xinyi....i know u r a cool girl..mind to be a friends?]Shit you..where u get my phone number?
sorry loh..i dun want...and i'm not cool actually...that is senka...wakakaka....lng long time ago have ppl say me like have ppl o tang me thousand million wah..haha....u dun like meh dun looking at me loh..i dun care ok?ho li kua o?

M[ature]
haha..Raymond told me...his sister say that i'm mature....my mind n my words not match wif my age....haha...erm....maybe lah....but i'm still a kid...compared wif those junior students i more look like junior...why?coz my clothes...compared wif them..i really look small...

My god....
dun angry ok?i just saying out my feeling...
really dunno what i write..
dunno can tagged who o....
erm...
~Irene
~Joan
~Siew tzi...

沒有留言: