Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年3月15日 星期六

Loser

Loser
am i a loser?
maybe

Winner
are you a winner?
not really

you know?
i look like attrack by two lizards
and i just a butterfly
i lost my wing
the two lizards try to attrack me
i can't fight with them
and i can't leave here
who can help me?
i screaming
i shouting
waiting someone to save me
i close my eyes
i know
i would die



Nevermind
cause i realize my dream
my hope
i done something that i want to do
i get something that i really want
thanks

i want to say thankyou for you
you give me happiness


Now
i can tell you
YOU R WINNER

And

I AM A LOSER

what can i do?

i just can put inside my heart

it's all gone

maybe it's my wrong

but i care about that

don't ask me why

because that is my reason

What can i do?

it's not enough

please leave me alone

don't looking at me

i just look like a idiot

My hand holding the wind
My heart missing the wind
My mind thinking of the wind

LOSER
Stand Up
YOU CAN DO IT
Smile
Girl
it's not a joke

[Nothing to do so type it...and the lizards and butterfly is fighting now]
[i don't know how to save it]



Although she is Loser
but she will become angel soon
so
Be Tough!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

做个成功的失败者..
而且还那么坚持不懈..
不是谁都做到的哦..~

xiinyii 提到...

哈哈。。。
可是很蠢哦。。