Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年3月8日 星期六

Devil?Angel?

Today is what day?
of course Saturday
today early in the morning...
prepared to go to the bengkel
maybe i go there late..
i go for the class 6
Oh...it's cloudy...
just left 1 seat....
still in front Ah fen...happy...have a friend accompany me..
haha...
But...that teacher say have some people need exchange class..
ok...i just leave there and go to class 3..
Have 1 hindu boy..sit in front of me..
asking me this n that..really beh tahan..
the things i extremely angry is...
kua kua kua...kua xi mi...mm men lui ah?
ho li kua o?
很想挖他眼睛下来...
shit...
and i typing message in my phone...
u know what i'm type??
F**k....SH**...Di**...Nga* S**..
many many..
have two person receive my message..i know they dun mind..haha
one is my New fren...treat me good...
And the one is ah sua....
two person oso ask me wat happen o?
i just tell them..
tat shit hindu guy ask me things i just say tak tahu...
u know wat he say?
"kenapa apa pun tak tahu?use your head"
shit you..i dun want talk wif u ok?i don't know how to speak malay ok?
Use your Brain..
wanna say this to him...
sit beside him want to use my bottle hit him...
i sleep oso need to say o....
still want exchange seat with u?
haha..use ur brain..i wont..
I"M NOT KIND ENOUGH!!SORRY...
is it i'm evil?Definitely
but this guy know who is crystal..carmen...
i forget his name..
i dunno how t tell lies...
i just say can call me ah lim...
haiz....
no ah fen protect me....suddenly so miss him..
haha...
those who no receive my msg..sorry..haha
scare u all will leave me....

after class...
我做了一件不可能的事?
i talk wif a aunty sit at the outside...haha
happy..
she say many....
she complaint many things...
haha.....
什么时候我那么爱讲话?
难得...
then i back home..
my driving teacher fetch me..
i oso talk many....
haha....
is tat me?
i am angel?
In definitely....

Devil not an angel...
when i have class...
i draw cartoon in my paper...
n scenery...
not bad...
haha..
i draw myself become evil....
haha

I'm Not KIND ENOUGH
I'm not an angel...
Devil Not An Angel..
Remember it....

<<有的时候 我会骂人 不过只会藏在心里 生气也是藏在心里>>

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

有时就会遇到些自己不爽的人,可能他们的iq 不够高,作了很多小动作都还不懂, 那我只有笑一笑,站起来,去另外边去。你(那个人)要怎样想我,关我冷事。。。。。

Jimmie 提到...

lol
i shud start thinking when shud i start my driving lesson lo...