Photobucket
Photobucket

2008年7月18日 星期五

Remix 17

bad daughter good daughter bad daughter good daughter?
aiyo..............
which i have to choose?
bad daughter?50%
good daughter?50%

be a good daughter for many years...
wanna be a bad daughter..........

so how?
haha.....
i'm bad daughter n good daughter oso.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senior three have to speak english for few months...
because our good teacher Latha hope we can adopt this kind of environment...
so..........
but my english really so.............
i cant speak fluently and always spoke broken english........
my english writing also worst...
so..........
i have to improve myself now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YoYo~~~~
i get license already....
who r the first passenger?
haha.....
if u all don't mind i can drive my father bus sekolah...
kaka........
we go yam cha together!!
STOP IMAGINE!!!!

Linja King?
i don't have.....
Myvi?
i don't have...but i hope i have.....white in colour oso...
Proton?
no oso....
Kancil?
no also...haha...
wat car i have?
my car like a train....
always "gong gong gong gong"
wow....it's excited.....kaka.....
he white in colour....
St3533...
but i dun like him.....
haha.......

nothing to say......
boring like a shit....
busy like a bee.....
sleepy like a pig.....
crazy like a lunatic....

Oh..............

Must speak in english...
Hate it...
But...
If not tat terrorist want me to pay RM0.50...
somebody ask me act in a pettishly charming manner...
so....he wont ask me to pay Rm0.50..
but i wont do tat..
impossible....

Bye Bye...
have to doing homework..
and lazy to type

7 則留言:

Jimmie 提到...

1st passenger will be the pancake
haha...
what cen we dou?
told engelisu la. o0o

xiinyii 提到...

omg...
pacake..
better dun...
later i will kill him..
throw him on the way...

xiinyii 提到...

omg...
pacake..
better dun...
later i will kill him..
throw him on the way...

Sharon ヅ 提到...

hehe^^ i wan to be the 1st passenger o..
can i?=) bring me go yam cha..kaka~ congrats~~ u get ur license le..
anyway jia you in speak english fluently..^^
i'll support u..GAMBATEH!!

xiinyii 提到...

haha...
my mum dun let me drive alone first..
dangerous...
me oso not dare too...
haha....

miki 提到...

but i think ur english is better than me...
my english...-____-|||
i hope i hv the change to be ur passenger^^

xiinyii 提到...

haha...
ur english better than me lah..
i think...
haha//dunno when i can drive alone...coz i not dare driving on the road...
hehe..